By giving today your gift will enable The Pregnancy Center of the Illinois Valley to help women in unplanned/unexpected pregnancy with education, early pregnancy tests, and earn resources. Our Mentors encourage and restore hope to women and men as they become responsible, loving parents. Your gift of any amount is appreciated. The Pregnancy Center is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. We do not receive financial assistance from the Federal, State or Local government. Every donation stays here in our community!
To make a donation, click on the button below. It will take you to PayPal where you will enter your payment information using a Secure 128-bit encrypted server to protect your privacy and personal information.
You can contribute towards items on our wish list, such as:
• Update our parenting and prenatal curriculum at a approximately $3,600 for the basic set.
• New data base management software, cost is $480 per year.
• Contribute towards updated financial software
• Our greatest wish list item is an ultrasound machine, the training to operate it, and funds to pay an RN to perform ultrasounds at our center a few hours per month. This is nearly a $23,000 project. We currently have $7,000 dedicated for this project!
End of the year gifts are vital to our center, every gift counts. These donations can cover short falls that we’ve experienced during the year and can impact board decisions for a successful year ahead. The end of the year is a perfect time to look at your financial situation and make a large, tax deductible contribution and participate in the center’s mission to continue to change the culture and narrative in our country towards life.
• Gifts of stock can be advantageous. If you sell your stock, you may have to pay capital gains taxes, but if you donate it you earn a tax write-off.
• Stop by and pick up a baby bottle to fill with your loose change (you can stuff paper money in them, too!).
• Host a fundraiser dessert at your home to support the center.
• Sponsor a day. Give us a call to find out how much it costs to run the center for a day.
• Donate to the center in honor of loved ones through a commemorative gift.
• Ask your friends and family to donate to the center for YOUR birthday.
• Is there a particular thing we do that touches your heart? Donate towards that.
• Give a gift of encouragement by donating towards volunteer appreciation.
• Our incentive market is always in need of diapers (size 3 & 4 are most popular right now), baby wipes, baby wash & lotion (nontoxic brands), baby powder (no talc) sippy cups, plates, spoons, baby bottles, rattles and teething toys. These items need to be new and still in the package.
• Our parents appreciate receiving new diaper bags filled with items needed for parents on the go.
• We love to get new baby clothes, equipment, and other items needed to care for babies. Currently we need newborn clothes and boys clothes sizes 12 months to 2T (3T if they run small).
• We also take gently used items that have no stains, tears, or with visible wear, or that require a lot of cleaning before we can give it to a family.
• We cannot take used: car seats, cribs, walkers (with wheels), or high chairs.